Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions supersede all previous terms and conditions in relation to this scheme.
- Subject to compliance with all the terms of this Agreement, CEL Solicitors will, at their discretion, pay you a fee for recommending clients to the firm.
- The fee will be £200 for: Housing Disrepair claims.
- These sums may be amended from time to without notice at the absolute discretion of CEL Solicitors.
- The fee will only be paid in cases which we accept.
- No fee shall be payable to you until the following criteria has been met:
a). Liability has been admitted.
- The client must contact CEL Solicitors directly. We are prohibited by law from making payment if you supply the client details to us.
- You are an established client; friend or associate of the firm (recommending your personal friends and family members) and are not acting in the course of any business when making a recommendation i.e. you are not involved in claims management.
- You will not recommend any clients to us who have been identified by your advertising, or producing any publicity in relation to, CEL Solicitors and you will not cold call potential clients.
- CEL Solicitors’ advice to any recommended client will be impartial and not affected or influenced by the recommendation by you.
- Our duty of confidentiality prevents us from providing you with any information relating to clients, including those whom you have referred to us.
- We will notify you when the criteria has been met and send the recommendation fee by cheque.
- CEL Solicitors will inform clients when a fee has been paid to you.
- You agree to inform the recommended client that you have an agreement with us under which you will receive a fee and the amount of that fee.
- CEL Solicitors may terminate this agreement at any time. The agreement will be automatically terminated if the retainer with the client is terminated either by the client or by us.