CEL Solicitors are currently looking to recruit a First Response Handler to join our ever-expanding team.
CEL Solicitors strive to be leaders and innovators in civil litigation. You will be working in a happy office environment with a lot of emphasis on the team culture and putting clients first.
‘We are a People Before Profit Law Firm, who Celebrate Excellence in Law with the value of Gratitude is our Attitude’.
• Dealing with the initial stage of all claim types.
• Acting as first point of contact to clients and providing excellent customer service.
• Ensuring all relevant documentation is gathered.
• Providing clients with updates.
• Document checking/vetting claims.
• Liaising with clients.
• Liaising with the Defendants.
• Writing letters before actions.
• Working to deadlines.
• Providing a high level of client service.
• Learning the law in all areas that we operate in.
• You must be able to work independently and be able to cope well under pressure and possess excellent client care and communication skills.
• Full training will be provided.
• Must be able to work independently and be able to cope well under pressure.
• Law Degree/GDPL/LPC.
• Customer service experience.
• Worked in First Response previously.
• General civil litigation knowledge is an advantage but not essential as training will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity and a chance to be a part of our fast paced and dynamic firm.
✔ 33 annual leave days inclusive with bank holidays.
✔ Health care plan.
✔ Pension schemes.
✔ Panoramic views of Liverpool waterfront.
✔ Fully stocked bar.
✔ Wellness checks.
✔ Pool table.
✔ Arcade machine.
✔ Company incentives.
✔ Company laptop.
✔ Monthly 121 meetings.
✔ Monthly team building events during work hours.
✔ Discount in surrounding areas.
✔ Monthly and yearly incentives: cash prizes, duvet days, all-inclusive holidays etc.
✔ External and internal monthly training sessions.