• Work within the existing marketing team.
• Proactively develop new work sources through business to business and marketing to grow litigation case types.
• Assist with managing and developing new and existing CMC relationships to exceed the business growth plan.
• Manage multiple relationships at all levels with external companies.
• Influence and incentivise all CMCs, marketing and lead generation companies to help delivery of targets.
• Generate leads.
• Successfully work in a targeted environment.
• Develop a thorough understanding of the businesses products and service and be able to advise other about them.
• Liaise with all suppliers on new and existing cases, assessing each case, and providing relevant feedback and training for quality.
• Work closely with the marketing team.
• Discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department.
• Work Strategically:
1. carrying out necessary planning in order implement operational changes
2. Seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
• Meet with potential clients and existing face to face.
• Research and identify new business opportunities.
• Following up with new business opportunities.
• Determining the reasons for profit and losses.
• Complying with the regulations and laws of business development.
• Assist to drive the business forward.
• Excellent organisational and planning skills and can work under pressure.
• Ability to work on your own initiative.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to review and challenge.
• Strong experience of developing new business and relationship management.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Clear, concise, and articulate with an ability to be influential when required.
✔ 33 annual leave days inclusive with bank holidays.
✔ Health care plan.
✔ Pension schemes.
✔ Panoramic views of Liverpool waterfront.
✔ Fully stocked bar.
✔ Wellness checks.
✔ Pool table.
✔ Arcade machine.
✔ Company incentives.
✔ Company laptop.
✔ Monthly 121 meetings.
✔ Monthly team building events during work hours.
✔ Discount in surrounding areas.
✔ Monthly and yearly incentives: cash prizes, duvet days, all-inclusive holidays etc.
✔ External and internal monthly training sessions