Are you living in a poorly maintained property?

Is your housing association or council refusing to help you?

If yes, then you might be entitled to housing disrepair compensation. For a free initial assessment of your disrepair claim, contact us today
on 0151 909 8212 or email Alternatively, fill out our contact form and we’ll call you back.

Specialist Housing Disrepair Solicitors

It is our belief that everyone deserves to live in a safe and well maintained property. So, if you are suffering as a result of poor living standards, because your home isn’t in a fit or safe state for you and your family to live in, then we can help you.

As specialist social housing solicitors, we represent tenants from council and housing associations who, despite having made housing complaints and reporting the issues to their landlord already, are living in a house that is not in a sufficient state of repair.

Housing Legal Advice on Disrepair Issues

Your landlord, whether it’s the housing association or council, is obliged to keep your house in good repair. If they fail to do so, we can:

Get a professional surveyor<br>to complete an inspection<br>of your property Icon

Get a professional surveyor
to complete an inspection
of your property

Ensure your landlord<br>carries out any<br>necessary works Icon

Ensure your landlord
carries out any
necessary works

Get you the<br>compensation<br>you deserve Icon

Get you the
you deserve

Housing Disrepair Claims

We understand that, as a tenant, you may feel vulnerable and have concerns about claiming against your landlord. However, we can guide you through the process and help you claim the housing disrepair compensation you deserve.

In many cases, no win, no fee housing disrepair claims can be made, meaning that if the action is not successful, you won’t have to pay a penny in legal fees.

Remember, tenants have rights too and you don’t have to suffer unnecessarily. You are entitled to:

  • A structurally sound building that is safe to live in
  • Proper working drains and gutters that are free from obstruction
  • An adequate heating system
  • Access to water, gas and electricity
  • Working sanitation, including basins, sinks, baths and toilets
  • A home free from damp
  • A property free from vermin.


If you would like a free assessment to find out

if you are eligible to make a housing disrepair claim
Contact Us