1. Our Agreement sets out how we’ll manage your claim and how we’ll be paid for the work we do
2. We’ll run the claim without any upfront cost or risk to you. In practice, this means:
a) We’re only paid if we ‘win’ your claim, i.e. settle your claim.
b) If we lose, you pay nothing.
c) We cover the expenses of pursuing your claim (e.g. barrister’s fees, expert fees and court fees).
3. If we ‘win’, our fees and costs are deducted from your award and nothing comes out of pocket. Our fees are not recoverable from your opponent in the event of a win.
4. We cap our fees and costs to be no more than 30% of your total recovery.
5. You have the right to cancel the Agreement within 14 days of receiving it without risk of any financial responsibility. You may also cancel after the 14 day period but we may, although unlikely, charge for work we have undertaken on your behalf during that time